First Special Service Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSSF tour Europe

2 posters

Go down

FSSF tour Europe Empty FSSF tour Europe

Post  jumpwings Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:18 am

OK

Sam has emailed you guys the idea of a European tour encompassing the Glenn Miller Festival, southern France, Italy and maybe back to the UK for the Victory Show...

I reckon at the most 8 people and WE (the UK section) can get you into the GM Fest and the Vic Show for free...That is, WE dress you up in Force uniforms while you are here in the UK, you go under our "command" and do as we say...Like "peel the tatties" (Scots for "take the skin off the potatos").....LOL

Our French and Italian chaps can do similar I hope?

Also, whilst in the UK, we can maybe offer a three day living history experience at
Bushey a former 8th USAAF Fighter Command base...Which is now a Childrens Charity centre and where also where we (the FSSF-UK) are based.....

What we are talking about is a living history experience where you as the offspring can experience what your fathers/grandfathers experienced (in an absract way)....

Sound good?

jumpwings

http://www.freewebs.com/fssf-uk

Back to top Go down

FSSF tour Europe Empty Re: FSSF tour Europe

Post  racanichou Tue May 19, 2009 7:51 pm

sure !
sign me up wee sergent!

Lt Wink

racanichou

Back to top Go down

Post  racanichou Tue May 19, 2009 7:52 pm

all kidding aside,
The UK group has a fabulous set up.
Same for Italy.

I'll let you know about SF at the end of the summer once i'm done my litle visit there!

racanichou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down