First Special Service Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roster of 2nd Company, 3rd Regiment

2 posters

Go down

Roster of 2nd Company, 3rd Regiment Empty Roster of 2nd Company, 3rd Regiment

Post  Brett Rice Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:00 am

Is it possible to find a copy of anyone from the 2nd Co, 3rd Regiment that may remember my Dad Vic Rice. I am attempting to collect as much information as I can for his grandsons.
I appreciate any help I can get.
Brett Rice

Brett Rice

Back to top Go down

Roster of 2nd Company, 3rd Regiment Empty Re: Roster of 2nd Company, 3rd Regiment

Post  Carroll Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Bret,

I too am looking for people who served in the 2nd, Co 3rd regiment. My grandfather served in that section as well. His name was Robert S. Carroll.

You can find the entire roster for the FSSF in the back of "The First Special Service Force" by Robert D. Burhans. In the Burhans' book you'll find the roster which lists the soldiers' names and the company they served under. I also found a website online that has the roster posted. Here is a cached version: http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:osBCsJAwXwwJ:firstspecialserviceforce.net/Burhans_FSSF_Roster.doc+%22Robert+S.+Carroll%22+Roster&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us. Be careful when viewing this website--the formating is awkward and its sometimes hard to tell which city-of-birth corresponds to which name.

--Annie
p2ann@aol.com

Carroll

Back to top Go down