First Special Service Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie!

Go down

Newbie! Empty Newbie!

Post  cammy Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Hey everyone! I have been interviewing veterans for approximately 5 years now with my Memories Recovered Project,a registered non profit charity.I am based out of Sylvan Lake,Alberta Canada.I was first introduced to the FFSF by a great fellow, Andrew Olson and his daughter Corliss.

I interviewed him in what would be my longest interview to date,three hours! Three hours of priceless information that will never have the chance to be told again, because as probably many of you know,he passed away a few years ago.
He amazed me with his stories,and I gained more respect for these guys as he spoke.It was a privilege to meet him.

I hope to have part of that interview online on my website www.themrp.org but was wanting to have more veterans interviewed as soon as I have the chance.
If any of you can help me with ensuring we have these fellows documented,please contact me at alcameron@themrp.org or alcammy@hotmail.com

It is so important that we do this for history and education,but as I want to ensure that families have copies of these as keepsakes for their future family generations I donate a copy to the veterans family.

Cheers everyone,all the best!

cammy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum