First Special Service Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone! I'm the Grand-daughter of Matt D. Borodenko (6-1)

Go down

Hello everyone! I'm the Grand-daughter of Matt D. Borodenko (6-1) Empty Hello everyone! I'm the Grand-daughter of Matt D. Borodenko (6-1)

Post  Tennille Mon May 24, 2010 1:34 pm

My grandfather fought in Rome,Italy during WWII with the FSSF. He passed away when I was only 10 and I miss him so much!
I am looking to learn more about where his unit was stationed, the people he spent time with and the places they fought and conquered.
I have visited Italy twice since he's passed away and gone to as many of the War Memorial sites as possible, i see that you guys plan trips and I truly hope to make the next one-it would be such an amazing experience.

I have some pictures of my grandpa that I can send in for the website-just have to scan them Smile
Also, do any of you know about a reunion for our FSSF relatives in Italy that took place in 1991?
My grandpa attended that event 2 weeks before he passed away and I'd love to see photos of the event if there are any.

Looking forward to being a part of this place.
Laughing

Tennille

Back to top Go down